It’s hard to believe that another busy year is wrapping up and we have already planned many events and programs for 2014.
In 2013 we:
- Held our 2nd annual event celebrating International Women’s Day
- Expanded our partnership with Halton Multicultural Council to establish a new Consultant on Site program for New Canadians
- Continued our existing programs for Young Entrepreneurs – Summer Company and Canada Youth Business Foundation loan program
- Established a new partnership with the Rotary Groups in Halton for their Pythons’ Pit Business Plan Competition
- Were presented with a Gold Quill Award of Excellence for our social media initiatives aimed at Small Business
- Held another successful joint networking event with the four local Chambers of Commerce
- Continued to share knowledge through our seminars and workshops, and
- Introduced a new B2B networking program – Meet and Move, to our clients.
Here’s a quick snapshot of 2013 from our perspective:
This will be our last blog of the year, as the Small Business Centre will be closed for the holidays from Tuesday, December 24th to Wednesday, January 1t. We will be open again for business on Thursday, January 2nd.
At this time, we would like to thank all of our small business clients, partners and stakeholders who have made this year a special one for the Halton Region Small Business Centre.
From all of us at the Halton Region Small Business Centre,
Best Wishes for the Holiday Season!