Another busy year is wrapping up at Halton Region Small Business Centre. In 2012 we:
- hired a third business consultant
- officially launched the Canadian Youth Business Foundation program
- established a new outreach program for New Canadians
- increased our presence in north Halton with our Consultant-on-Site program
- celebrated International Women’s Day, and
- continued to share knowledge through our seminars, workshops and networking events.
Here’s a quick snapshot of 2012 from our perspective:
This will be our last blog of the year, as the Small Business Centre will be closed for the holidays from Monday, December 24th to Tuesday, January 1st. We will be open again for business on Wednesday, January 3rd. At this time, we would like to thank all of our small business clients, partners and stakeholders who have made this year a special one for the Halton Small Business Centre.
From all of us at the Halton Region Small Business Centre,
Best Wishes for the Holiday Season!